charging an electric car is just as fast as refueling a petrol car
It’s possible. Not tomorrow,
We plan and build complete solutions for extensive electric charging stations and infrastructures in the field of electric mobility. We rely on the most modern technologies. Above all, the high-performance charging technology (HPC, high power charging). This enables direct current charges of up to 500 kilowatts. This means that an electric vehicle is 90% charged within 5-10 minutes (depending on the vehicle type and approved charging capacity).
- Overall planning of the charging infrastructure
- Energy and power calculations
- Network planning and execution for remote monitoring
- Hardware planning of the charging stations
- Software development of the charging controller
- Software development of the control system technology
- Software and hardware for EFT / POS
- Commissioning of the plants
The future is electric
The “Global EV Outlook 2022” of the International Energy Agency IEA recently provided information on the increasing market presence of electrically powered vehicles. According to the report, 6.6 million plug-in vehicles were newly registered (battery-only or plug-in hybrids with a battery and an internal combustion engine).
That is more than twice as many as in 2020. At the end of 2021, there were over 16 million electric vehicles on the roads worldwide.
And the future is also clearly electric. The European Union has already issued a ban on petrol-powered vehicles and the United States is also pushing ahead with charging stations and EV’s in large steps.